Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Love BB Cream

Helloooooooo!
So I'm not a big fan of foundation, but I have dark circles and other imperfections. I just don't like the heaviness of foundation; it feels like my skin can't breathe :(
BB Cream is just so much more breathable for my skin and its light but has great coverage :D
AS FAR AS I KNOW, BB cream was created in Germany but Asia sort of adapted it as a cosmetic product, not just for people who had gotten plastic surgery. That's just the gist of it, I may or may not be wrong.


Skin79 Super Plus Beblesh Balm


Don't worry about the grey colour, it fades to match your skin tone after about 10 minutes.


I applies on very smoothly and it is easy to blend with just your fingers!
(I know I have a lot of stray hairs but just ignore them okay?)


Dot it where you need coverage!


Always blend upwards! You don't want a droopy face when you get older!


The finished product!

Sorry for the boring post, got to get ready for finals! *Panicpanicpanic*


Nat



No comments:

Post a Comment