Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Teeny-Tiny Makeup Table


Hello!
This week I decided to show you guys my vanity desk because I am currently busy building a ring light by with the help of my dad.


In the Large Lift up thingy, I have my "public eyeshadow palette" from E.L.F. on the right because I'm afraid of germs whenever my friends borrow my makeup (sorry guys!). In the middle are my 24-Hour Mabelline cream shadows (they're AWESOME by the way), and on the right is my Coastal Scents 88 Matte Colour Palette. I also have my Skin79 BB cream (bottom left) and my makeup remover cotton pads. And my contacts. But that's not important.




In the left drawer, I have things like eyelash glue, fake eyelashes, and double-eyelid tape (tape that creates a crease).


Another drawer!
I have my mascaras, liners, and eyelash curler. I've got my pencil sharpener and rhinestones as well.


Got a bag of hairthingies.


I have a diy brush cleaner on the top which I made from this youtube vid. 2nd drawer is my towel to dry my brushes on, and a travel bag on the bottom.


Pretty self explanatory stuff.




And the actual table! Woot!


Nat




No comments:

Post a Comment