Monday, August 12, 2013

Update: I Cut My Hair!!

Huzzah! After like 2 months I finally was able to cut my hair :D
I just have a couple pictures...


Correction: One picture.
I really wasn't feeling photogenic today, you know?
Omg and I'm like really excited for the new Doctor as well...he's that dude from World War Z and was in the Fires of Pompeii I think--I DON'T KNOW
Anyway. I haven't been doing anything too interesting except listening to this all day hahahha. But like whatever okay! I'm enjoying my summer.
 I'm trying to learn to draw with my tablet but like seriously...I could use a touch screen computer.
Bobby pins have become my worst enemy...they never listen to me or stay in my hair. DARN YOU BOBBY PINS
BY THE WAY you should like us on Facebook here
 *wink wink*
*cough cough*

Nat

1 comment: