Friday, April 12, 2013

Intro to Cupcakes

Cupcakes!

I do a lot of baking and cupcakes are one of my favorite things to make!

I thought I'd share some (photos of) cupcakes that I've made...

Apple Cupcakes~
I got the idea for these from one of the "Hello, Cupcake" books. They were so cute! Also very fun to make :)





Its a Koi Fish Pond! Another creation inspired by "Hello, Cupcake!"


Some simple flowers...


Just for fun!!!!!!



Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with fresh Chocolate Whipped Cream. DELICIOUS.



Valentines Day! Homemade Vegan Red Velvet Cupcakes~




A few weeks ago, for Easter. Little Cadbury Eggs in the grass on chocolate vegan cupcakes and some mini vanilla cupcakes, and in little nests on mini vanilla cupcakes.





















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many more cupcakes to come....

Love~

Esa

No comments:

Post a Comment