Sunday, April 7, 2013

Favourites This Week


This week I was going to upload a DIY tutorial for lace shorts, but I was busy, so this post will have to compensate.

1.) Supernatural


What can I say? I've been watching this show all week in a trance to the point where I can't look out dark windows, or even go upstairs alone without peeing myself in fear. I learned how to say Sam's name with Dean's voice...SAYUMMIE!

2.) Macarons



THEY HAD FEET OMG--the sign of a well made macaron O>O
I ate waaaaay too many this week..my friend and I made two batches of these and ate like half of it...
*Sigh* Macarons...
Tutorial Credits-EntertainingWithBeth



3.) Canon Cameras

                               


                                     
                                      



My Canon Canon PowerShot SX260 HS 12.1 MP CMOS has such better quality than my old camera and zooms up to 20x...
AND IT HAS 1080p OMG!!


4.) Kpop Dances


Girls' Generation- Gee (Seems easy, then you speed it up...)
Tutorial Credits-LiberaEdge


Hyuna-Bubble Pop (Fricken impossible)
Tutorial Credits-Kp0pDanc3r

These dances were so hard >.< My friend and I tried to dance to these.
I always thought Hyuna was a bad singer live, but now I have so much more respect for her--trying to dance in heels and jump around spontaneously like a crazy lady is really REALLY difficult, not to mention singing at the same time...Kudos to her.
As for Girls' Generation... they're still bad live. But they've gotten better. So don't kill me.

5.)  Lee Hi



This rookie singer from YG Entertainment has a powerhouse vocal that puts other singers to shame.
She's only sixteen years old, but she easily rivals older vocalists. Her newest songs, It's Over and Rose showcase her amazing voice. Check them out below!

                                                                            It's Over

Rose



So that's it for this week, sorry that I didn't post anything more interesting...I'll see you in two weeks!


Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment