Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY: A makeup tutorial

HELLOOOOOO WHO'S CELEBRATING THE FOURTH OF JULY ALONEE???
Hahhaha.
Red white and blue eyes anyone?

Let's start with white eyeliner on the inner third of your eye. Use a white eyeshadow to blend out the liner. Don't forget to put some on your waterline for bigger eyes. If this is too harsh, use a skin coloured eyeliner instead. 


Apply a bright red on the center of your eye.


On the outer corner of your eye, add a dark blue.
And that's pretty much it! easy right? Using eyeliner might overpower this already bold look, so if you want to darken your eyes, use black eyeshadow for a softer look. I'm lazy so I just put on mascara.





Okay so obviously this isnt a wearable look but I mean you can still rock this for parties!

♦♦♦

I also decided to show what my "studio" looks like. It's my room. AND YES I HAVE POOH BEAR STICKERS SO WHAT??




So that's all I got. HAVE A HAPPY JULY 4TH! And if you're not American, you can still use this tutorial, just maybe with different colours?
♥Nat

No comments:

Post a Comment